A Liberal Egalitarian Paradox
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaud Lefranc & Alain Trannoy, 2017.
"Equality of opportunity, moral hazard and the timing of luck,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 49(3), pages 469-497, December.
- Lefranc, Arnaud & Trannoy, Alain, 2017. "Equality of Opportunity, Moral Hazard and the Timing of Luck," IZA Discussion Papers 10645, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arnaud Lefranc & Alain Trannoy, 2017. "Equality of opportunity, moral hazard and the timing of luck," Post-Print hal-01648187, HAL.
- Alexander W. Cappelen & James Konow & Erik ?. S?rensen & Bertil Tungodden, 2013.
"Just Luck: An Experimental Study of Risk-Taking and Fairness,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(4), pages 1398-1413, June.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Konow, James & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2010. "Just Luck: An Experimental Study of Risk Taking and Fairness," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 4/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Cappelen, Alexander W & Konow, James & Sorensen, Erik O & Tungodden, Bertil, 2010. "Just luck: an experimental study of risk taking and fairness," MPRA Paper 24475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Cappelen & Bertil Tungodden, 2011. "Distributive interdependencies in liberal egalitarianism," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 36(1), pages 35-47, January.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00355-016-1016-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Chavanne & Kevin A. McCabe & Maria Pia Paganelli, 2015. "Are Self-Made Men Made Equally? An Experimental Test of Impartial Redistribution and Perceptions of Self-Determination," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 40, pages 1-3.
- Alexander Cappelen & Bertil Tungodden, 2009. "Rewarding effort," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(3), pages 425-441, June.
- repec:bla:kyklos:v:70:y:2017:i:3:p:381-401 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ecnphi:v:22:y:2006:i:03:p:393-408_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.