Economic Security and Political Governance Crisis in the Central African Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan K. Schroeder, 2008. "The Underpinnings Of Country Risk Assessment," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 498-535, July.
- Ratha, Dilip & De, Prabal K. & Mohapatra, Sanket, 2011.
"Shadow Sovereign Ratings for Unrated Developing Countries,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 295-307, March.
- Ratha, Dilip & De, Prabal & Mohapatra, Sanket, 2007. "Shadow sovereign ratings for unrated developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4269, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic security; political governance crisis; two stage instrumental analysis; Second order asymptotic test; CAR;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2019-06-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aby:wpaper:18/001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anutechia Asongu Simplice). General contact details of provider: http://www.ceredec.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.