Conditionally-uniform Feasible Grid Search Algorithm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris & Ornthanalai, Chayawat & Wang, Yintian, 2008.
"Option valuation with long-run and short-run volatility components,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 272-297, December.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Yintian Wang, 2004. "Option Valuation with Long-run and Short-run Volatility Components," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-56, CIRANO.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Chayawat Ornthanalai & Yintian Wang, 2008. "Option Valuation with Long-run and Short-run Volatility Components," CREATES Research Papers 2008-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Matt P. Dziubinski, 2011. "Option valuation with the simplified component GARCH model," CREATES Research Papers 2011-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Brooks, Chris & Burke, Simon P. & Persand, Gita, 2001. "Benchmarks and the accuracy of GARCH model estimation," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 45-56.
More about this item
KeywordsConstrained optimization; GARCH; infeasibility; inference under constraints; nonlinear programming; performance of numerical algorithms; SCGARCH; sequential quadratic programming;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2012-02-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2012-02-08 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2012-02-08 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2012-02-08 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2012-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.