An Industry-Equilibrium Analysis of the LeChatelier Principle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Meza, David, 1981. ""Perverse" Long-run and Short-run Factor Demand Curves," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(191), pages 299-303, August.
- Roberts, Kevin, 1999. "Rationality and the LeChatelier Principle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 416-428, August.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1996. "The LeChatelier Principle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 173-179, March.
- Koebel, Bertrand M. & Laisney, François, 2010. "The aggregate Le Chatelier Samuelson principle with Cournot competition," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-009, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- John K.-H Quah, 2007. "The Comparative Statics of Constrained Optimization Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 401-431, March.
More about this item
KeywordsComplements; Substitutes; Monopolistic Competition; Industry Equilibrium; Labour Demand; LeChatelier Principle;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:aarhec:2013-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .