Report NEP-MIC-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Duffy & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2012. "Cooperation and Signaling with Uncertain Social Preferences," Working Papers 491, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Ilwoo Hwang, 2013. "A Theory of Bargaining Deadlock," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-050, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jean Guillaume Forand, 2013. "Keeping Your options Open," Working Papers 1301, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Biais, Bruno & Landier, Augustin, 2013. "The (ir)resistible rise of agency rents," IDEI Working Papers 788, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- John Geanakoplos & William Zame, 2013. "Collateral Equilibrium - A Basic Framework," EIEF Working Papers Series 1319, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2013.
- Lucie Ménager, 2013. "Communication in procurement: silence is not golden," Working Papers hal-00856078, HAL.
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2013. "Bertrand Competition under Network Externalities," ISER Discussion Paper 0884, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Mihaela van der Schaar & Yuanzhang Xiao & William Zame, 2013. "Designing Efficient Resource Sharing For Impatient Players Using Limited Monitoring," EIEF Working Papers Series 1320, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2013.
- Krzysztof Kontek & Michal Lewandowski, 2013. "Range-Dependent Utility," Working Papers 69, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2013. "Dominance and Competitive Bundling," IDEI Working Papers 790, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Biais, Bruno & Hombert, Johan & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2013. "Equilibrium Pricing and Trading Volume under Preference Uncertainty," IDEI Working Papers 787, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2013.
- Amadeo Piolatto & Matthew Rablen, 2013. "Prospect theory and tax evasion: a reconsideration of the Yitzhaki Puzzle," IFS Working Papers W13/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Tom DEDEURWAERDERE & Paolo MELINDI GHIDI, 2013. "Voluntary Pooled Public Knowledge Goods and Coalition Formation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2013. "Innovation in a generalized timing game," Working Papers 2013-16, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2013. "Spending Biased Legislators - Discipline Through Disagreement," EIEF Working Papers Series 1317, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2013.
- Schroyen, Fred & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "The Power of Money: Wealth Effects in Contests," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Peter Arendorf Bache & Anders Laugesen, 2013. "An Industry-Equilibrium Analysis of the LeChatelier Principle," Economics Working Papers 2013-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.