Left-Censoring in Duration Data: Theory and Applications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Floro E. Caroleo & Orietta Dessy, 2013.
"Stepping stones versus dead end jobs: exits from temporary contracts in Italy after the 2003 reform,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 121(1), pages 31-62.
- Bruno, Giovanni S. F. & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Dessy, Orietta, 2012. "Stepping Stones versus Dead End Jobs: Exits from Temporary Contracts in Italy after the 2003 Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 6746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Christina D'Addio & Bo E. Honoré, "undated".
"Duration Dependence and Timevarying Variables in Discrete Time Duration Models,"
Economics Working Papers
2002-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Anna Cristina D'Addio & Bo E. Honoré, 2002. "Duration dependence and time varying variables in discrete time duration models," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D6-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Doiron, Denise & Gørgens, Tue, 2008. "State dependence in youth labor market experiences, and the evaluation of policy interventions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 81-97, July.
- Anne C. Gielen & Jan C. Ours, 2014.
"Unhappiness and Job Finding,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(323), pages 544-565, July.
- Gielen, Anne & van Ours, Jan C, 2012. "Unhappiness and job finding," CEPR Discussion Papers 8842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gielen, A. C. & van Ours, J.C., 2012. "Unhappiness and Job Finding," Discussion Paper 2012-011, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gielen, Anne C. & van Ours, Jan C., 2012. "Unhappiness and Job Finding," IZA Discussion Papers 6320, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne C. Gielen & Jan C. van Ours, 2012. "Unhappiness and Job Finding," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 437, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ana Flavia Machado & Rafael Perez Ribas, 2010.
"Do Changes in the Labour Market Take Families Out of Poverty? Determinants of Exiting Poverty in Brazilian Metropolitan Regions,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(9), pages 1503-1522.
- Ana Flávia Machado & Rafael Perez Ribas, 2008. "Do Changes in the Labour Market Take Families out of Poverty? Determinants of Exiting Poverty in Brazilian Metropolitan Regions," Working Papers 44, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Niedergesäss, Markus, 2012. "Duration dependence, lagged duration dependence, and occurrence dependence in individual employment histories," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 26, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Paul Brenton & Christian Saborowski & Erik von Uexkull, 2010.
"What Explains the Low Survival Rate of Developing Country Export Flows?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(3), pages 474-499, December.
- Brenton, Paul & Saborowski, Christian & von Uexkull, Erik, 2009. "What explains the low survival rate of developing country export flows ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4951, The World Bank.
- Jakobsen, Vibeke & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "Dropping out of School? A Competing Risks Analysis of Young Immigrants’ Progress in the Educational System," IZA Discussion Papers 918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriaan Kalwij, 2014. "An empirical analysis of the importance of controlling for unobserved heterogeneity when estimating the income-mortality gradient," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(30), pages 913-940, October.
- Roberto Impicciatore & Francesco Billari, 2011. "MAPLES: A general method for the estimation of age profiles from standard demographic surveys (with an application to fertility)," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 24(29), pages 719-748, May.
- Georges Dionne & Benoit Dostie, 2007.
"Estimating the effect of a change in insurance pricing regime on accidents with endogenous mobility,"
Cahiers de recherche
07-11, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Georges Dionne & Benoit Dostie, 2007. "Estimating the Effect of a Change in Insurance Pricing Regime on Accidents with Endogenous Mobility," Cahiers de recherche 0728, CIRPEE.
- Sunder, Marco, 2005. "Toward generation XL: Anthropometrics of longevity in late 20th-century United States," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 271-295, July.
- Pişkin, Erhan, 2017.
"Türkiye İhracatının Ölüm-Kalım Meselesi
[The Matter of Survival for Turkish Exports]," MPRA Paper 81459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsleft-censoring; left-truncation; conditional likelihood; hazard rate; stationarity;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:aarhec:2002-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .