University Characteristics as Factor Affecting the Creation of University Spin-Offs
In: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Split, Croatia, 6-8 September 2018
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vohora, Ajay & Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy, 2004. "Critical junctures in the development of university high-tech spinout companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 147-175, January.
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Enrico Pandolfo, 2015.
"Spin-off and clustering: a return to the Marshallian district,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 49-66.
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Enrico Pandolfo, 2014. "Spinoff and Clustering: a return to the Marshallian district," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1416, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2014.
- Janet Bercovitz & Maryann Feldman, 2008. "Academic Entrepreneurs: Organizational Change at the Individual Level," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 69-89, February.
- Einar Rasmussen & Mike Wright, 2015. "How can universities facilitate academic spin-offs? An entrepreneurial competency perspective," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 782-799, October.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2016.
"Assessing Technology-Based Spin-offs from University Support Units,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 411-428, March.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2011. "Assessing technology-based spin-offs from university support units," Economics Working Papers 1330, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2014.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2014. "Assessing Technology-based Spin-offs from University Support Units," Working Papers 650, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Elisa Salvador, 2011.
"How effective are research spin-off firms in Italy?,"
Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 99-122.
- Elisa Salvador, 2011. "How effective are research spin-off firms in Italy?," Post-Print hal-02065493, HAL.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2008. "R&D, higher education and regional growth: Uneven linkages among European regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1096-1107, July.
- Rasmussen, Einar & Borch, Odd Jarl, 2010. "University capabilities in facilitating entrepreneurship: A longitudinal study of spin-off ventures at mid-range universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 602-612, June.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversities; Spin-off; Research; Tertiary education; Knowledge transfer;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:entr18:183861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://irenet.info/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.