Discussion of 'The Debate on Alternatives for Monetary Policy in Australia'
In: Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Philip Lowe (ed.) Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 1997.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv1997-05.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 3947, Sydney NSW 2001|
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Crosby & Nilss Olekalns, 1998.
"Inflation, Unemployment and the NAIRU in Australia,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 31(2), pages 117-129.
- Grosby, M. & Olekalns, N., 1996. "Inflation, Unemployment and the NAIRU in Australia," Papers 96/31, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Crosby, M. & Olekalns, N., 1997. "Inflation, Unemployment and the Nairu in Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 543, The University of Melbourne.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model," NBER Working Papers 0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McDonald, I.M. & Sibly, H., 1997. "Loss Aversion and the Non-Neutrality of Money," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 590, The University of Melbourne. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv1997-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.