Discussion of 'The Debate on Alternatives for Monetary Policy in Australia'
In: Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Philip Lowe (ed.) Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 1997.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv1997-05.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 3947, Sydney NSW 2001|
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Crosby & Nilss Olekalns, 1998.
"Inflation, Unemployment and the NAIRU in Australia,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 31(2), pages 117-129.
- Grosby, M. & Olekalns, N., 1996. "Inflation, Unemployment and the NAIRU in Australia," Papers 96/31, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Crosby, M. & Olekalns, N., 1997. "Inflation, Unemployment and the Nairu in Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 543, The University of Melbourne.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- McDonald, I.M. & Sibly, H., 1997. "Loss Aversion and the Non-Neutrality of Money," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 590, The University of Melbourne.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv1997-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.