The Place of the Business Models as a Part of the Innovation Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mingfeng Tang & Grace Sheila Walsh & Cuiwen Li & Angathevar Baskaran, 2021. "Exploring technology business incubators and their business incubation models: case studies from China," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 90-116, February.
- Sarel Gronum & John Steen & Martie-Louise Verreynne, 2016. "Business model design and innovation: Unlocking the performance benefits of innovation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 41(3), pages 585-605, August.
- Yuliya Snihur & Llewellyn D. W. Thomas & Robert A. Burgelman, 2018. "An Ecosystem‐Level Process Model of Business Model Disruption: The Disruptor's Gambit," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(7), pages 1278-1316, November.
- Bruno Cirillo & Stefano Brusoni & Giovanni Valentini, 2014.
"The Rejuvenation of Inventors Through Corporate Spinouts,"
Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 1764-1784, December.
- Bruno Cirillo & Stefano Brusoni & Giovanni Valentini, 2014. "The Rejuvenation of Inventors Through Corporate Spinouts," Post-Print halshs-01948175, HAL.
- Richard Hunt & Lauren Ortiz-Hunt, 2018.
"Deinstitutionalization through Business Model Evolution: Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Chapters, in: Ladislav Mura (ed.), Entrepreneurship - Development Tendencies and Empirical Approach,
- Richard A. Hunt & Lauren L. Ortiz-Hunt, 2017. "Deinstitutionalization through Business Model Evolution: Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2017-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Albøge, Kristian Groth & Andersen, Jesper Gyldenlev & Lueg, Rainer & Nielsen, Kristian Posselt, 2015. "A framework for business model development in technology-driven start-ups," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 69(1), pages 67-80.
- Matthias Filser & Sascha Kraus & Matthias Breier & Ioanna Nenova & Kaisu Puumalainen, 2021. "Business model innovation: Identifying foundations and trajectories," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 891-907, February.
- Sitonio, Camila & Nucciarelli, Alberto, 2018. "The Impact of Blockchain on the Music Industry," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184968, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Matthias Müller & Wolfgang Vorraber & Wolfgang Slany, 2019. "Open Principles in New Business Models for Information Systems," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Hanieh Khodaei & Roland Ortt, 2019. "Capturing Dynamics in Business Model Frameworks," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Beatrice d'Ippolito, 2014. "The importance of design for firms' competitiveness: a review of the literature," Working Papers hal-00936947, HAL.
- Xiaojing Zhao & Tengyuan Chang & Bon-Gang Hwang & Xiaopeng Deng, 2017. "Critical Factors Influencing Business Model Innovation for Sustainable Buildings," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Amel Attour & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2014. "Écosystèmes et modèles d'affaires : introduction," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 11-25.
- Chang, Yuan-Chieh & Chen, Min-Nan, 2016. "Service regime and innovation clusters: An empirical study from service firms in Taiwan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1845-1857.
- Edelman, Linda F. & Manolova, Tatiana S. & Brush, Candida G. & Chow, Clifton M., 2021. "Signal configurations: Exploring set-theoretic relationships in angel investing," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 36(2).
- Daniele Schiliro, 2015.
"Innovation in Small and Medium Enterprises in the United Arab Emirates,"
International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(5), pages 148-160, September.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2015. "Innovation in small and medium enterprises in the United Arab Emirates," MPRA Paper 64309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laya, Andrés & Sundquist, Mårten & Markendahl, Jan, 2015. "Motivation, Regulation And Actor Constellations - Experiences From A Multidisciplinary Research Project On Health And Wellbeing As Part Of The Internet Of Things," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127160, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Nyangon, Joseph & Byrne, John, 2018. "Diversifying Electricity Customer Choice: REVing Up the New York Energy Vision for Polycentric Innovation," MPRA Paper 91486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Stanca & Herbert Dawid & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "Are R&D investments by incumbents decreasing in the availability of complementary assets for start-ups?," LEM Papers Series 2015/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cinzia Battistella & Gianluca Murgia & Fabio Nonino, 2021. "Free-driven web-based business models," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 445-486, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness models; innovation management; business development; business design; business model frameworks; business model patterns; software engineering;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:meb015:135-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alexandra Vécsey The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.