Constraints on Large-Block Shareholders
In: Concentrated Corporate Ownership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barclay, Michael J. & Holderness, Clifford G., 1989. "Private benefits from control of public corporations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 371-395, December.
- Morck, Randall & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1988. "Management ownership and market valuation," Scholarly Articles 29407535, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Morck, Randall & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1988. "Management ownership and market valuation : An empirical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 293-315, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Schroth, Enrique, 2010.
"Quantifying private benefits of control from a structural model of block trades,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 33-55, April.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Schroth, Enrique, 2009. "Quantifying private benefits of control from a structural model of block trades," CEPR Discussion Papers 7358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fauver, Larry & Naranjo, Andy, 2010. "Derivative usage and firm value: The influence of agency costs and monitoring problems," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 719-735, December.
- Randall Morck, 2005.
"How to Eliminate Pyramidal Business Groups The Double Taxation of Inter-corporate Dividends and other Incisive Uses of Tax Policy,"
NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 19, pages 135-179,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Morck, 2004. "How to Eliminate Pyramidal Business Groups - The Double Taxation of Inter-Corporate Dividends and Other Incisive Uses of Tax Policy," NBER Working Papers 10944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morck, Randall, 2006. "How to Eliminate Pyramidal Business Groups: The Double Taxation of Inter-corporate Dividends and other Incisive Uses of Tax Policy," CEI Working Paper Series 2005-15, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chen, Ming-Yuan, 2005. "Group affiliation, identity of managers, and the relation between managerial ownership and performance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 533-558.
- Fauver, Larry & Houston, Joel F. & Naranjo, Andy, 2004. "Cross-country evidence on the value of corporate industrial and international diversification," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 729-752, November.
- Pei Sun & Kamel Mellahi & Guy Liu, 2011. "Corporate governance failure and contingent political resources in transition economies: A longitudinal case study," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 853-879, December.
- Henry, Darren, 2011. "Ownership structure and tax-friendly dividends," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2747-2760, October.
- Atanasov, Vladimir, 2005. "How much value can blockholders tunnel? Evidence from the Bulgarian mass privatization auctions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 191-234, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.