Populism, Profligacy, and Redistribution
In: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1970. "Economic Policy Problems in Latin America: A Review," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 1007-1016, Part II, .
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1976. "A critique of peripheral capitalism," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), June.
- Summers, Robert & Heston, Alan, 1984. "Improved International Comparisons of Real Product and Its Composition: 1950-1980," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 30(2), pages 207-262, June.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "Social Conflict and Populist Policies in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 2897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deere, Carmen Diana, 1985. "Rural women and state policy: The Latin American agrarian reform experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 1037-1053, September.
- Fishlow, Albert, 1972. "Brazilian Size Distribution of Income," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 391-402, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .