Comment on "The Education Gradient in Old Age Disability"
In: Research Findings in the Economics of Aging
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8195.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8195||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anne Case & Alicia Menendez, 2007.
"Sex Differences in Obesity Rates in Poor Countries: Evidence from South Africa,"
1004, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Case, Anne & Menendez, Alicia, 2009. "Sex differences in obesity rates in poor countries: Evidence from South Africa," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 271-282, December.
- Anne Case & Alicia Menendez, 2007. "Sex Differences in Obesity Rates in Poor Countries: Evidence from South Africa," NBER Working Papers 13541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Case & Alicia Menendez, 2009. "Sex Differences In Obesity Rates In Poor Countries: Evidence From South Africa," Working Papers 1020, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Farrell, Phillip & Fuchs, Victor R. & Fuchs, Victor R., 1982.
"Schooling and health : The cigarette connection,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 217-230, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.