Income Originating in the State and Local Sector
In: Fiscal Federalism: Quantitative Studies
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
7888.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:7888||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon, Roger H & Slemrod, Joel, 1983.
" A General Equilibrium Simulation Study of Subsidies to Municipal Expenditures,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 38(2), pages 585-594, May.
- Roger H. Gordon & Joel Slemrod, 1983. "A General Equilibrium Simulation Study of Subsidies to Municipal Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 1080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Fuss, Melvyn A., 1986. "Productivity measurement with adjustments for variations in capacity utilization and other forms of temporary equilibrium," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 7-29.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1984. "Productivity Change in State and Local Governments," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(2), pages 256-266, May.
- David F. Bradford & Wallace E. Oates, 1971. "The Analysis of Revenue Sharing in a New Approach to Collective Fiscal Decisions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(3), pages 416-439. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)