Les indices de productivite. Aspects methodologiques et application a l'agriculture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Jean-Pierre Butault & Jean-Marc Rousselle, 1989. "Les indices de productivité. Aspects méthodologiques et application à l'agriculture," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 192(1), pages 88-94.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morrison, Catherine J., 1986.
"Productivity measurement with non-static expectations and varying capacity utilization : An integrated approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 51-74.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1985. "Productivity Measurement with Nonstatic Expectations and Varying Capacity Utilization: An Integrated Approach," NBER Working Papers 1561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hulten, Charles R., 1986. "Productivity change, capacity utilization, and the sources of efficiency growth," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 31-50.
- Laurits R. Christensen, 1975. "Concepts and Measurement of Agricultural Productivity," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 57(5), pages 910-915.
- Chan, M W Luke & Mountain, Dean C, 1983. "Economies of Scale and the Tornqvist Discrete Measure of Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 663-667, November.
- T. K. Rymes, 1983. "More On The Measurement Of Total Factor Productivity," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(3), pages 297-316, September.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Fuss, Melvyn A., 1986. "Productivity measurement with adjustments for variations in capacity utilization and other forms of temporary equilibrium," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 7-29.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1973. "Divisia Index Numbers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1017-1025, November.
- Rymes, T K, 1972. "The Measurment of Capital and Total Factor Productivity in the Context of the Cambridge Theory of Capital," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 18(1), pages 79-108, March.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1986. "Functional forms in econometric model building," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1515-1566 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01072659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.