The Changing Structure of Male Earnings in Britain, 1974-1988
In: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
7857.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:7857||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sheila M Rimmer & David Bell & Russell Rimmer, 1992.
"Earnings Inequality in Great Britain 1975-1990 The Role of Age,"
1992.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Sheila M Rimmer & David Bell & Russell Rimmer, 1992. "Earnings Inequality in Great Britain 1975-1990 The Role of Age," Working Papers 1992.01 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Layard, Richard, 1983.
"Incomes Policy and Wage Differentials,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(198), pages 127-43, May.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Revenga, Ana L., 1989. "Changes in the structure of wages: The United States vs Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 522-553, December.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Finis Welch, 1992. "The Structure of Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 285-326.
- David N F Bell & Alison Coleman, 1992. "Earnings Inequality Among Women in Great Britain 1975-1990," Working Papers Series 92/12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.