International Experiences with Securities Transaction Taxes
In: The Internationalization of Equity Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Y. Campbell & Kenneth A. Froot, 1993. "International Experiences with Securities Transaction Taxes," NBER Working Papers 4587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Summers, L.H. & Summers, V.P., 1989. "When Financial Markets Work Too Well : A Cautious Case For A Securities Transactions Tax," Papers t12, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Miller, Merton H, 1988. " Liquidity and Market Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 617-637, July.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Andre F. Perold & Jeremy C. Stein, 1992.
"Shareholder Trading Practices And Corporate Investment Horizons,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 5(2), pages 42-58.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Andre F. Perold & Jeremy C. Stein, 1991. "Shareholder Trading Practices and Corporate Investment Horizons," NBER Working Papers 3638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Scharftstein, David S & Stein, Jeremy C, 1992.
" Herd on the Street: Informational Inefficiencies in a Market with Short-Term Speculation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1461-1484, September.
- Kenneth A. Froot & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 1990. "Herd on the Street: Informational Inefficiencies in a Market with Short-Term Speculation," NBER Working Papers 3250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhide, Amar, 1993. "The hidden costs of stock market liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-51, August.
- Stiglitz, J.E., 1989. "Using Tax Policy To Curb Speculative Short-Term Trading," Papers t2, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
More about this item
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .