Portfolio Composition and Pension Wealth: An Econometric Study
In: Financial Aspects of the United States Pension System
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6039.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6039||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan J. Auerbach & Mervyn A. King, 1983.
"Taxation, Portfolio Choice, and Debt-Equity Ratios: A General Equilibrium Model,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 587-609.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Mervyn A. King, 1980. "Taxation, Portfolio Choice, and Debt-Equity Ratios: A General Equilibrium Model," NBER Working Papers 0546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1981. "A Macro-Economic Analysis of the Effects of a Public Pension Plan," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(4), pages 609-34, November.
- King, M A & Dicks-Mireaux, L-D L, 1982. "Asset Holdings and the Life-Cycle," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 247-67, June.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Personal Taxation and Portfolio Composition: An Econometric Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 631-50, July.
- Lillard, Lee A, 1977.
"Inequality: Earnings vs. Human Wealth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 42-53, March.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "Multivariate Regression and Simultaneous Equation Models when the Dependent Variables Are Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(6), pages 999-1012, November.
- Lillard, Lee A & Willis, Robert J, 1978.
"Dynamic Aspects of Earning Mobility,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 985-1012, September.
- Davies, J B, 1979. "On the Size Distribution of Wealth in Canada," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 25(3), pages 237-59, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.