The Price and Welfare Implications of Current Conflicts between the Agricultural Policies of the United States and the European Community
In: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sampson, Gary P & Snape, Richard H, 1980. "Effects of the EEC's Variable Import Levies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 1026-1040, October.
- Koester, Ulrich, 1982. "Policy options for the grain economy of the European Community: implications for developing countries," Research reports 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmar, Michael D. & Stephens, Deborah L. & Eswaramoorthy, K. & Brown, D. Scott & Hayes, Dermot J. & Young, Robert & Meyers, William H., 1992. "An Analysis of the Cap Reform," Staff Reports 244296, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- E. Wesley & F. Peterson & Clare Lyons, 1989. "The perpetual agricultural policy crisis in the European community," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 6(1), pages 11-21, December.
- Kim, Tae-Kyun, 1989. "The factor bias of technical change and technology adoption under uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010138, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .