Macroeconomic Policy and Trade Performance: International Implications and U.S. Budget Deficits
In: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
5966.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:5966||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feldstein, Martin, 1986.
"U.S. Budget Deficits and the European Economies: Resolving the Political Economy Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 342-346, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1986. "U.S. Budget Deficits and the European Economies: Resolving the Political Economy Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bruno, 1985. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Factors in OECD Unemployment: An Update," NBER Working Papers 1696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1985.
"Is the Strong Dollar Sustainable?,"
NBER Working Papers
1644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1985. "Is the strong dollar sustainable?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 103-155.
- Masson, Paul & Blundell-Wignall, Adrian, 1985. "Fiscal policy and the exchange rate in the big seven : Transmission of U.S. government spending shocks," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 11-42.
- Corden, W. Max, 1986. "Inflation, Exchange Rates, and the World Economy," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 3, number 9780226115825.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 1986. "High Unemployment in Europe: Diagnosis and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 1830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Branson & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1985. "Causes of Appreciation and Volatility of the Dollar with Comment by Jacob Frenkel," NBER Working Papers 1777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.