Macroeconomic Policy and Trade Performance: International Implications and U.S. Budget Deficits
In: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
5966.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:5966||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feldstein, Martin, 1986.
"U.S. Budget Deficits and the European Economies: Resolving the Political Economy Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 342-46, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1986. "U.S. Budget Deficits and the European Economies: Resolving the Political Economy Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1985.
"Is the Strong Dollar Sustainable?,"
NBER Working Papers
1644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1985. "Is the strong dollar sustainable?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 103-155.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 1986. "High Unemployment in Europe: Diagnosis and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 1830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bruno, 1985. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Factors in OECD Unemployment: An Update," NBER Working Papers 1696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corden, W. Max, 1986. "Inflation, Exchange Rates, and the World Economy," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 3, number 9780226115825, June.
- Masson, Paul & Blundell-Wignall, Adrian, 1985. "Fiscal policy and the exchange rate in the big seven : Transmission of U.S. government spending shocks," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 11-42.
- William H. Branson & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1985. "Causes of Appreciation and Volatility of the Dollar with Comment by Jacob Frenkel," NBER Working Papers 1777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.