That Which Makes Life Worthwhile
In: Measuring the Subjective Well-Being of Nations: National Accounts of Time Use and Well-Being
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loewenstein, George & Ubel, Peter A., 2008.
"Hedonic adaptation and the role of decision and experience utility in public policy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1795-1810.
- John Beshears & James Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte Madrian, 2007. "How Are Preferences Revealed?," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001760, UCLA Department of Economics.
- John Beshears & James Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte Madrian, 2008. "How are Preferences Revealed?," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2466, Yale School of Management.
- Beshears, John Leonard & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David I. & Madrian, Brigitte, 2008. "How Are Preferences Revealed?," Scholarly Articles 11130523, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2008. "How are Preferences Revealed?," NBER Working Papers 13976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loewenstein, George, 1999. "Because It Is There: The Challenge of Mountaineering . . . for Utility Theory," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 315-343.
- Niklas Karlsson & George Loewenstein & Jane McCafferty, 2004. "The Economics of Meaning," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, pages 61-75.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiri Zuzanek & Tamara Zuzanek, 2015. "Of Happiness and of Despair, Is There a Measure? Time Use and Subjective Well-being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, pages 839-856.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:13:p:1311-1325 is not listed on IDEAS
- D.P. Doessel & Ruth F.G. Williams, 2012. "The New Welfare Measures," Working Papers 2012.07, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2016. "Partnership, Gender, and the Well-Being Cost of Unemployment," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 1255-1275.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2017.
"The subjective well-being of workfare participants: insights from a day reconstruction survey,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(13), pages 1311-1325, March.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2015. "The Subjective Well-Being of Workfare Participants: Insights from a Day Reconstruction Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 5396, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schöb, Ronnie & Knabe, Andreas & Weimann, Joachim, 2016. "The subjective well-being of workfare participants: Insights from a Day Reconstruction Survey," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145816, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Haiou Zhou, 2012. "A New Framework of Happiness Survey and Evaluation of National Wellbeing," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 491-507.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .