Fairness in cost-benefit analysis: A methodology for health techonology assessment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Anne‐Laure Samson & Erik Schokkaert & Clémence Thébaut & Brigitte Dormont & Marc Fleurbaey & Stéphane Luchini & Carine Van de Voorde, 2018. "Fairness in cost‐benefit analysis: A methodology for health technology assessment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 102-114, January.
- Anne-Laure Samson & Erik Schokkaert & ClÃ©mence ThÃ©baut & Brigitte Dormont, 2018. "Fairness in cost-benefit analysis: A methodology for health technology assessment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2957, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anne-Laure Samson & Erik Schokkaert & Clémence Thebaut & Brigitte Dormont & Marc Fleurbaey & Stephane Luchini & Carine Van de voorde, 2018. "Fairness in cost-benefit analysis: A methodology for health technology assessment," Post-Print hal-01897068, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurélie Pierre & Florence Jusot & Denis Raynaud & Carine Franc, 2018.
"Généralisation de la complémentaire santé d’entreprise. Une évaluation ex ante des gains et des pertes de bien-être,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 69(3), pages 407-441.
- Aurélie Pierre & Florence Jusot & Denis Raynaud, 2018. "Généralisation de la complémentaire santé d’entreprise : une évaluation ex ante des gains et des pertes de bien-être," Working Papers DT75, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2018.
- Brigitte Dormont & Anne-Laure Samson & Marc Fleurbaey & Stéphane Luchini & Erik Schokkaert, 2018. "Individual Uncertainty About Longevity," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 55(5), pages 1829-1854, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAntihypertensive treatment; cost-benefit analysis; distributional weights; equivalent income;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02302587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.