The Family Provision of Children's Health: An Economic Analysis
In: The Role of Health Insurance in the Health Services Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grossman, 1976. "The Correlation between Health and Schooling," NBER Chapters,in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 147-224 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linda N. Edwards & Michael Grossman, 1978. "Children's Health and the Family," NBER Working Papers 0256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldman, Fred & Grossman, Michael, 1978.
"The Demand for Pediatric Care: An Hedonic Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 259-280, April.
- Fred Goldman & Michael Grossman, 1979. "The Demand for Pediatric Care: An Hedonic Approach," NBER Working Papers 0134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda N. Edwards & Michael Grossman, 1979. "Income and Race Differences in Children's Health," NBER Working Papers 0308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda N. Edwards & Michael Grossman, 1979. "Adolescent Health, Family Background, and Preventive Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 0398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .