Comment on "Housing Policy, Mortgage Policy, and the Federal Housing Administration"
In: Measuring and Managing Federal Financial Risk
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
3078.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:3078||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard K. Green & Susan M. Wachter, 2007.
"The housing finance revolution,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 21-67.
- Roberto S. Mariano, 2009.
"Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia,"
07-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Richard Green & Roberto Mariano & Andrey Pavlov & Susan Wachter, 2009. "Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Sector Development in the Pacific Rim, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 18, pages 95-111 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard K. Green & Roberto S. Mariano & Andrey D. Pavlov & Susan M. Wachter, 2007. "Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia," Working Paper 9099, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Richard Green & Robert Mariano & Andrey Pavlov & Susan Wachter, 2009. "Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 22422, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Andrey Pavlov & Susan Wachter, 2009. "Mortgage Put Options and Real Estate Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 89-103, January.
- Andrey Pavlov & Susan M. Wachter, 2006. "The Inevitability of Marketwide Underpricing of Mortgage Default Risk," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 34(4), pages 479-496, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.