Comment on "Housing Policy, Mortgage Policy, and the Federal Housing Administration"
In: Measuring and Managing Federal Financial Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard K. Green & Susan M. Wachter, 2007. "The housing finance revolution," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 21-67.
- Richard Green & Roberto Mariano & Andrey Pavlov & Susan Wachter, 2009.
"Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia,"
NBER Chapters,in: Financial Sector Development in the Pacific Rim, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 18, pages 95-111
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard K. Green & Roberto S. Mariano & Andrey D. Pavlov & Susan M. Wachter, 2007. "Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia," Working Paper 9099, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Roberto S. Mariano, 2009. "Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia," Working Papers 07-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Richard Green & Robert Mariano & Andrey Pavlov & Susan Wachter, 2009. "Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 22422, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Andrey Pavlov & Susan M. Wachter, 2006. "The Inevitability of Marketwide Underpricing of Mortgage Default Risk," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 34(4), pages 479-496, December.
- Andrey Pavlov & Susan Wachter, 2009. "Mortgage Put Options and Real Estate Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 89-103, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.