Nurturing the Accumulation of Innovations: Lessons from the Internet
In: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shane Greenstein, 2010. "Nurturing the Accumulation of Innovations: Lessons from the Internet," NBER Working Papers 15905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shane Greenstein & Ryan C. McDevitt, 2009. "The Broadband Bonus: Accounting for Broadband Internet's Impact on U.S. GDP," NBER Working Papers 14758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ocde & Aen, 2009. "Travaux réglementaires internationaux," Bulletin de droit nucléaire, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2009(1), pages 147-151.
- Joel West & Siobhan O'mahony, 2008. "The Role of Participation Architecture in Growing Sponsored Open Source Communities," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 145-168.
- Shane Greenstein, 2006. "Innovation and the Evolution of Market Structure for Internet Access in the United States," Discussion Papers 05-018, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Shane Greenstein, 2010. "The emergence of the Internet: collective invention and wild ducks," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(5), pages 1521-1562, October.
- Peter B. Meyer, 2003. "Episodes of Collective Invention," Working Papers 368, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Avi Goldfarb, 2004. "Concentration in advertising-supported online markets: an empirical approach," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 581-594.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winkler, Anne E. & Glänzel, Wolfgang & Levin, Sharon & Stephan, Paula, 2011.
"The Diffusion of Information Technology and the Increased Propensity of Teams to Transcend Institutional and National Borders,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5857, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winkler Anne E. & Glanzel Wolfang & Levin Sharon & Stephan Paula, 2011. "The Diffusion of Information Technology and the Increased Propensity of Teams to Transcend Institutional and National Borders," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201110, University of Turin.
- Greenstein, Shane & Nagle, Frank, 2014.
"Digital dark matter and the economic contribution of Apache,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 623-631.
- Shane Greenstein & Frank Nagle, 2013. "Digital Dark Matter and the Economic Contribution of Apache," NBER Working Papers 19507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .