Introduction to "Targeting Investments in Children: Fighting Poverty When Resources are Limited"
In: Targeting Investments in Children: Fighting Poverty When Resources are Limited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2003. "Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number moff03-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melissa S. Kearney & Phillip B. Levine, 2015. "Early Childhood Education by MOOC: Lessons from Sesame Street," NBER Working Papers 21229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martha Bailey & Olga Malkova & Zoë M. McLaren, 2017. "Does Parents' Access to Family Planning Increase Children's Opportunities? Evidence from the War on Poverty and the Early Years of Title X," Working Papers 2017-083, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Patrick J. McEwan, 2012. "Cost-effectiveness analysis of education and health interventions in developing countries," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 189-213.
- repec:eee:epplan:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:53-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martha J. Bailey & Olga Malkova & Zoë M. McLaren, 2017. "Does Parents’ Access to Family Planning Increase Children’s Opportunities? Evidence from the War on Poverty and the Early Years of Title X," NBER Working Papers 23971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David & Ibarrarán, Pablo & Villa, Juan Miguel, 2011.
"Building in an Evaluation Component for Active Labor Market Programs: A Practitioner's Guide,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patrick J. McEwan, 2011. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Education and Health Interventions in Developing Countries," SPD Working Papers 1102, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Martha J. Bailey & Olga Malkova & Zoe M. McLaren, 2017. "Does Parents’ Access To Family Planning Increase Children’S Opportunities? Evidence From The War On Poverty And The Early Years Of Title X," Working Papers 17-67, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:tpr:edfpol:v:12:y:2017:i:3:p:281-311 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .