R&D Exports and Imports: New Data and Methodological Issues
In: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11609.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11609||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel & Matthew Slaughter, 2007.
"Productivity Growth, Knowledge Flows and Spillovers,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0785, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan E. Haskel & Matthew Slaughter, 2008. "Productivity Growth, Knowledge Flows, and Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 13959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan E. Haskel & Matthew Slaughter, 2007. "Productivity growth, knowledge flows and spillovers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19735, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adam Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1999.
"International Knowledge Flows: Evidence From Patent Citations,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1-2), pages 105-136.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1998. "International Knowledge Flows: Evidence from Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 6507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1998. "International Knowledge Flows: Evidence from Patent Citation," Papers 11-98, Tel Aviv.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1996. "Tax Policy and the Activities of Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 5589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R., 2002.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James R. Markusen, 2004. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, December.
- von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver, 2002. "Market versus technology drive in R&D internationalization: four different patterns of managing research and development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 569-588, May.
- Ashish Arora & Andrea Fosfuri & Alfonso Gambardella, 2004. "Markets for Technology: The Economics of Innovation and Corporate Strategy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511819, December.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Robert E. Lipsey & J. David Richards, 1998. "Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald98-1, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.