Debt and Economic Activity in the United States
In: The Changing Roles of Debt and Equity in Financing U.S. Capital Formation
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11397.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11397||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Various, 1966. "Staff Reports on Research Under Way," NBER Chapters,in: Anticipating the Nation's Needs For Economic Knowledge, pages 29-69 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld & Alan S. Blinder, 1972. "Some Implications of Endogenous Stabilization Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(3), pages 585-644.
- Smith, Gary, 1975. "Pitfalls in Financial Model Building: A Clarification," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 510-516, June.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976.
"The Observational Equivalence of Natural and Unnatural Rate Theories of Macroeconomics,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(3), pages 631-640, June.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1975. "The observational equivalence of natural and unnatural rate theories of macroeconomics," Working Papers 48, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- David, Paul A & Scadding, John L, 1974. "Private Savings: Ultrarationality, Aggregation, and "Denison's Law."," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 225-249, Part I, M.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- U. S. Office of Manpower Policy, Evaluation, and Research, 1966. "Research on Manpower Policy," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 1(1), pages 84-85.
- N/A, 1966. "Research Notes," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 19(3), pages 482-490, April.
- N/A, 1966. "Research Notes," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 19(2), pages 324-326, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)