The Effect of Large Capital Gains or Losses on Retirement
In: Developments in the Economics of Aging
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11314.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11314||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine, 2004.
"Bulls, Bears, and Retirement Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
10779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine, 2006. "Bulls, Bears, and Retirement Behavior," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 59(3), pages 408-429, April.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine, 2006. "Bulls, bears, and retirement behavior," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 59(3), pages 408-429, April.
- Michael Hurd & Kathleen McGarry, 1993. "The Relationship Between Job Characteristics and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 4558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, G.W. & Rubin, D. & Sacerdote, B., 1999.
"Estimating the effect of unearned income on labor supply, earnings, savings and consumption : Evidence from a survey of lottery players,"
99.34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Guido W. Imbens & Donald B. Rubin & Bruce Sacerdote, 1999. "Estimating the Effect of Unearned Income on Labor Supply, Earnings, Savings, and Consumption: Evidence from a Survey of Lottery Players," NBER Working Papers 7001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ing-Haw Cheng & Eric French, 2000. "The effect of the run-up in the stock market on labor supply," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 48-65.
- Purvi Sevak, 2002. "Wealth Shocks and Retirement Timing: Evidence from the Nineties," Working Papers wp027, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.