Multistage Pricing under Uncertain Demand
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1972. "Econometrics and Decision Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(1), pages 1-17, January.
- J. Hadar & C. Hillinger, 1969. "Imperfect Competition with Unknown Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(4), pages 519-525.
- Elizabeth Chase MacRae, 1972. "Linear Decision with Experimentation," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 4, pages 437-447 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin S. Mills, 1959. "Uncertainty and Price Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(1), pages 116-130.
- Baron, David P, 1971. "Demand Uncertainty in Imperfect Competition," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 12(2), pages 196-208, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korbinian von Blanckenburg & Milena Neubert, 2014. "Monopoly Profit Maximization: Success and Economic Principles," Working Papers 1406, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 25 Nov 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .