Multistage Pricing under Uncertain Demand
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 2
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10400.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10400||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1972.
"Econometrics and Decision Theory,"
Econometric Society, vol. 40(1), pages 1-17, January.
- DREZE, Jacques H., "undated". "Econometrics and decision theory," CORE Discussion Papers RP 112, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- J. Hadar & C. Hillinger, 1969. "Imperfect Competition with Unknown Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(4), pages 519-525.
- Elizabeth Chase MacRae, 1972. "Linear Decision with Experimentation," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 4, pages 437-447 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin S. Mills, 1959. "Uncertainty and Price Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(1), pages 116-130.
- Baron, David P, 1971. "Demand Uncertainty in Imperfect Competition," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 12(2), pages 196-208, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.