The Importance of Kalman Filtering Methods for Economic Systems
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:50:y:2014:i:6:p:102-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mun, Kyung-Chun & Morgan, George Emir, 2003. "Risk premia on foreign exchange: a direct approach," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 231-250, July.
- Yasin Akcelik & Orcan Cortuk & Ibrahim Turhan, 2014.
"Mitigating Turkey’s Trilemma Tradeoffs,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 102-118, November.
- Yasin Akcelik & Orcan Cortuk & Ibrahim M. Turhan, 2012. "Mitigating Turkey's Trilemma Tradeoffs," Working Papers 1229, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Cortuk, Orcan & Akcelik, Yasin & Turhan, İbrahim, 2012. "Mitigating Turkey's trilemma trade-offs," MPRA Paper 40101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Venegas & Enrique de Alba, 1995. "An Economist´s guide to the Kalman filter," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 10(2), pages 123-145.
- Ashwin Madhou, 2015. "Demystifying output gap pressure through surveys in a monetary analysis setting: an experimental perspective," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39 Bank for International Settlements.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2006. "Macroeconomic Confusion," Discussion Papers in Economics 886, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart & Ludsteck, Johannes, 2006.
"Variance Estimation in a Random Coefficients Model,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
904, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart & Ludsteck, Johannes, 2006. "Variance Estimation in a Random Coefficients Model," IZA Discussion Papers 2031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svec, Jiri & Katrak, Xerxis, 2017. "Forecasting volatility with interacting multiple models," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 245-252.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .