An Adaptive Control Approach To Agricultural Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John W. Freebairn & Gordon C. Rausser, 1974. "An Adaptive Control Approach To Agricultural Policy," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(3), pages 208-220, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Gregory C, 1973. "Effect of Uncertainty on Optimal Control Policies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 632-645, October.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1972. "Econometrics and Decision Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Rausser, Gordon C & Freebairn, John W, 1974. "Estimation of Policy Preference Functions: An Application to U.S. Beef Import Quotas," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(4), pages 437-449, November.
- Michael Athans, 1972. "The Discrete Time Linear-Quadratic-Gaussian Stochastic Control Problem," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 4, pages 449-491 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zilberman, David, 1982. "The Use And Potential Of Optimal Control Models In Agricultural Economics," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Johnston, Jim H., 1984. "The Current State of Developments on Wheat Marketing Arrangements," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(02), August.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.