Expected optimal feedback with Time-Varying Parameters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Tucci & David Kendrick & Hans Amman, 2013. "Expected Optimal Feedback with Time-Varying Parameters," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 351-371, October.
- Marco P. Tucci & David A. Kendrick & Hans M. Amman, 2007. "Expected optimal feedback with Time-Varying Parameters," Department of Economics University of Siena 497, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1976. "Optimal Stabilization Policies for Stochastic Linear Systems: The Case of Correlated Multiplicative and Additive Disturbances," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 191-194.
- Beck, Gunter W. & Wieland, Volker, 2002. "Learning and control in a changing economic environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1359-1377, August.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1973. "Effect of Uncertainty on Optimal Control Policies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 632-645, October.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1975. "A Solution to Optimal Control of Linear Systems with Unknown Parameters," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 338-345, August.
- MacRae, Elizabeth Chase, 1975. "An Adaptive Learning Rule for Multiperiod Decision Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 893-906, Sept.-Nov.
- Elizabeth Chase MacRae, 1972. "Linear Decision with Experimentation," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 4, pages 437-447 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tucci, Marco P., 1997. "Adaptive control in the presence of time-varying parameters," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 39-47, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tucci, Marco P. & Kendrick, David A. & Amman, Hans M., 2010.
"The parameter set in an adaptive control Monte Carlo experiment: Some considerations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1531-1549, September.
- Marco P. Tucci & David A. Kendrick & Hans M. Amman, 2007. "The Parameter Set in an Adaptive Control Monte Carlo Experiment: Some Considerations," Department of Economics University of Siena 507, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Marco P. Tucci & David A. Kendrick & Hans M. Amman, 2010. "The parameter set in an adaptive control Monte Carlo experiment: Some considerations," Post-Print hal-00732676, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal experimentation; stochastic optimization; time-varying parameters; expected optimal feedback;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:1118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.