Optimal Choice of Monetary Instrument in a Linear Economic Model with Stochastic Coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fair, Ray C., 1988.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a macroeconometric model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 301-315, September.
- Ray C. Fair, 1987. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Macroeconometric Model," NBER Working Papers 2150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1987. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Macroeconometric Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 818, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- P. Ruben Mercado, 2004.
"The Timing of Uncertainty and the Intensity of Policy,"
Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 303-313, June.
- P. Ruben Mercado, 2001. "The Timing of Uncertainty and The Intensity of Policy," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 55, Society for Computational Economics.
- Valdivia Coria, Joab Dan & Valdivia Coria, Daney David, 2019. "Microfundaments of a Monetary Policy Rule, Poole's Rule," MPRA Paper 95489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang, Chung-rou & Lai, Ching-chong, 2002. "Targeting nominal income versus targeting price level: A target zone perspective," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 229-249.
- Zafar Hayat & Muhammad Nadim Hanif, 2020. "Assessing the Role of Money versus Interest Rate in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 59(1), pages 101-114.
- Mercado, P. Ruben & Kendrick, David A., 2000.
"Caution in macroeconomic policy: uncertainty and the relative intensity of policy,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 37-41, July.
- P. Ruben Mercado & David Kendrick, 1999. "Caution in Macroeconomic Policy: Uncertainty and the Relative Intensity of Policy," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1343, Society for Computational Economics.
- Amman, Hans M & Kendrick, David A, 1999.
"Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?,"
Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 263-267, December.
- Hans M. Amman & David Kendrick, "undated". "Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 8, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 1997. "Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?," CARE Working Papers 9701, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Hiroki Murakami, 2016. "Alternative monetary policies and economic stability in a medium-term Keynesian model," Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 323-362, December.
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
- Valdivia Coria, Joab Dan & Valdivia Coria, Daney David, 2019. "Microfundamentos de una Regla de Política Monetaria, Regla de Poole [Microfundaments of a Monetary Policy Rule, Poole's Rule]," MPRA Paper 93854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Tucci, 2006. "Understanding the Difference Between Robust Control and Optimal Control in a Linear Discrete-Time System with Time-Varying Parameters," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 533-558, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:7:y:1975:i:1:p:51-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.