Introduction to the Works of Rodney C. Wingrove: Engineering Approaches to Macroeconomic Modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred L. Norman, 1976. "First Order Dual Control," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 3, pages 311-321 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craine, Roger, 1979. "Optimal monetary policy with uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-83, February.
- Michael Athans & Gregory Chow, 1972. "Introduction to Stochastic Control Theory and Economic Systems," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 4, pages 375-383 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franklin R. Shupp, 1972. "Uncertainty and Stabilization Policies for a Nonlinear Macroeconomic Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(1), pages 94-110.
- Karakitsos, E. & Rustem, B., 1984. "Optimally derived fixed rules and indicators," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 33-64, October.
- Fair, Ray C, 1978.
"The Use of Optimal Control Techniques to Measure Economic Performance,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 289-309, June.
- Ray C. Fair, 1976. "The Use of Optimal Control Techniques to Measure Economic Performance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 420, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Prescott, Edward C, 1972. "The Multi-Period Control Problem Under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 1043-1058, November.
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
- Taylor, John B, 1974. "Asymptotic Properties of Multiperiod Control Rules in the Linear Regression Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(2), pages 472-484, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic models; Stochastic dynamic control models; Parameter estimation; System identification; Business cycles; Money supply regulation; Simulation of policy alternatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:71-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .