Introduction to the Works of Rodney C. Wingrove: Engineering Approaches to Macroeconomic Modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100248|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
- Karakitsos, E. & Rustem, B., 1984. "Optimally derived fixed rules and indicators," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 33-64, October.
- Craine, Roger, 1979. "Optimal monetary policy with uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-83, February.
- Taylor, John B, 1974. "Asymptotic Properties of Multiperiod Control Rules in the Linear Regression Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(2), pages 472-84, June.
- Alfred L. Norman, 1976. "First Order Dual Control," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 3, pages 311-321 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prescott, Edward C, 1972. "The Multi-Period Control Problem Under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 1043-58, November.
- Ray C. Fair, 1976.
"The Use of Optimal Control Techniques to Measure Economic Performance,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
420, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fair, Ray C, 1978. "The Use of Optimal Control Techniques to Measure Economic Performance," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 289-309, June.
- Franklin R. Shupp, 1972. "Uncertainty and Stabilization Policies for a Nonlinear Macroeconomic Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(1), pages 94-110.
- Michael Athans & Gregory Chow, 1972. "Introduction to Stochastic Control Theory and Economic Systems," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 4, pages 375-383 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:71-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.