Optimal stabilization policies under decentralized control and conflicting objectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorange, Peter. & Scott Morton, Michael S., 1974. "Management control systems : a conceptual framework," Working papers 724-74., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph A. Ritter & Joseph G. Haubrich, 1996. "Commitment as investment under uncertainty," Working Paper 9606, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- AMIR, Rabah, 2001.
"Stochastic games in economics and related fields: an overview,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AMIR, Rabah, 2003. "Stochastic games in economics and related fields: an overview," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1664, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1976. "The Cost of Conflicting Objectives in Policy Formulation," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2, pages 239-248 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaime R. Marquez & Paul Pauly, 1984. "Cooperative policies among the North, the South, and OPEC : an optimal control approach," International Finance Discussion Papers 247, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.765-; 75; Monetary policy Mathematical models; Decentralization in government;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:1890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .