Neighboring Stochastic Control of an Econometric Model
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedman, Benjamin Morton, 1972. "Optimal Economic Stabilization Policy: An Extended Framework," Scholarly Articles 4554308, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1972. "Optimal Stabilization Policies via Deterministic Control," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 4, pages 385-390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedman, Benjamin M, 1972. "Optimal Economic Stabilization Policy: An Extended Framework," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 1002-1022, Sept.-Oct.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1972. "Optimal Control of Linear Econometric Systems with Finite Time Horizon," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(1), pages 16-25, February.
- R. H. Mehra, 1974. "Topics in Stochastic Control Theory Identification in Control and Econometrics: Similarities and Differences," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 1, pages 21-48, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1973. "Problems of Economic Policy from the Viewpoint of Optimal Control," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 825-837, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- David Kendrick, 1976. "Applications of Control Theory to Macroeconomics," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2, pages 171-190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deissenberg, Christophe & Stöppler, Siegmar, 1976. "Quantitative Bestimmung und dynamische Bewertung optimaler wirtschaftspolitischer Entscheidungen," Discussion Papers, Series I 85, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Blueschke, D. & Blueschke-Nikolaeva, V. & Savin, I., 2013.
"New insights into optimal control of nonlinear dynamic econometric models: Application of a heuristic approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 821-837.
- D. Blueschke & V. Blueschke-Nikolaeva & Ivan Savin, 2012. "New Insights Into Optimal Control of Nonlinear Dynamic Econometric Models: Application of a Heuristic Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2005. "A FEASIBLE AND OBJECTIVE CONCEPT OF OPTIMALITY: THE QUADRATIC LOSS FUNCTION AND U. S. MONETARY POLICY IN THE 1960's," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 016, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1976. "A Note on Uncertainties in Control Applications," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2, pages 223-224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Marti, 1995. "Spécification des préférences implicites en matière de politique économique française, 1981-1991," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 119(3), pages 1-11.
- Sivesind, Charles Milton, 1975. "A dynamic programming simulation of optimal monetary policies designed to stabilize prices and employment," ISU General Staff Papers 197501010800006395, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Läufer, Nikolaus K. A., 1976. "Unsicherheit, Friedmansche Regel und optimale Wirtschaftspolitik," Discussion Papers, Series I 91, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- J.-P. Guérin & B. Lamrani & B.-A. Oudet, 1975. "Commandabilité d'un système dynamique linéaire," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(5), pages 839-847.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Kent D. Wall, 1975. "On the Identification of Time Varying Structures," NBER Working Papers 0085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Preston J. Miller, 1981. "Economic stabilization policy: a survey," Staff Report 68, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert Marti, 1995. "Révélation de la fonction de bien-être du politique et instabilité de la fonction de popularité," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 879-887.
- Kenneth Garbade, 1975. "Macroeconomics: Discretion in the Choice of Macroeconomic Policies," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 2, pages 215-238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. B. Campbell, 1979. "Optimal Choice of a Proximate Monetary Target in an Open Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(1), pages 47-57, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.