Optimal Economic Stabilization Policy: An Extended Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blueschke, D. & Blueschke-Nikolaeva, V. & Savin, I., 2013.
"New insights into optimal control of nonlinear dynamic econometric models: Application of a heuristic approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 821-837.
- D. Blueschke & V. Blueschke-Nikolaeva & Ivan Savin, 2012. "New Insights Into Optimal Control of Nonlinear Dynamic Econometric Models: Application of a Heuristic Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Peter Walsh & J. B. Cruz, Jr., 1976. "Neighboring Stochastic Control of an Econometric Model," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2, pages 211-221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2005. "A FEASIBLE AND OBJECTIVE CONCEPT OF OPTIMALITY: THE QUADRATIC LOSS FUNCTION AND U. S. MONETARY POLICY IN THE 1960's," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 016, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Deleau Michel & Malgrange Pierre, 1976. "Application des méthodes d'optimisation aux modèles macroéconomiques de politique économique (l')," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 7606, CEPREMAP.
- Deissenberg, Christophe & Stöppler, Siegmar, 1976. "Quantitative Bestimmung und dynamische Bewertung optimaler wirtschaftspolitischer Entscheidungen," Discussion Papers, Series I 85, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1976. "A Note on Uncertainties in Control Applications," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2, pages 223-224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:80:y:1972:i:5:p:1002-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.