Household Saving in Germany: Results of the First SAVE Study
In: Analyses in the Economics of Aging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher D. Carroll, 1992. "The Buffer-Stock Theory of Saving: Some Macroeconomic Evidence," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(2), pages 61-156.
- Samwick, Andrew A., 1998.
"Discount rate heterogeneity and social security reform,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 117-146, October.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1997. "Discount Rate Heterogeneity and Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 6219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayo, Bernd & Neumeier, Florian, 2014.
"Political leaders' socioeconomic background and fiscal performance in Germany,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 184-205.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2011. "Political Leaders’ Socioeconomic Background and Fiscal Performance in Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201141, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Klos, Alexander & Rottke, Simon, 2013.
"Saving and Consumption When Children Move Out,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79786, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Simon Rottke & Alexander Klos, 2013. "Savings and Consumption When Children Move Out," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 621, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Anette Reil-Held & Daniel Schunk, 2007. "The savings behaviour of German households: First Experiences with state promoted private pensions," MEA discussion paper series 07136, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Daniel Schunk, 2006.
"The German SAVE Survey: Documentation and Methodology,"
MEA discussion paper series
06109, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Schunk, Daniel, 2007. "The German SAVE survey : documentation and methodology," Papers 07-08, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Schunk, Daniel, 2007. "The German SAVE survey: documentation and methodology," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-08, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy & Sabrina Teyssier, 2015. "Heterogeneous Preferences and Investments in Energy Saving Measures," TWI Research Paper Series 95, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .