Shaping Future Rules for Trade in Services: Lessons from the GATS
In: Trade in Services in the Asia Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics (EASE), Volume 11
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10155.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10155||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2000.
"Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph F & Wooton, Ian, 2001. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 249-61, May.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & Hugh M. Arce & Kenneth A. Reinert & Joseph E. Flynn, 1996. "Commercial Policy and the Domestic Carrying Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 181-98, February.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2000. "Reciprocity Across Modes of Supply in the WTO: A Negotiating Formula," CEPR Discussion Papers 2481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aaditya Mattoo, 2000. "Developing Countries in the New Round of GATS Negotiations: Towards a Pro-Active Role," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 471-489, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.