Shaping Future Rules for Trade in Services: Lessons from the GATS
In: Trade in Services in the Asia Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics (EASE), Volume 11
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10155.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10155||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aaditya Mattoo, 2000. "Developing Countries in the New Round of GATS Negotiations: Towards a Pro-Active Role," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 471-489, 04.
- Joseph Francois & Hugh M. Arce & Kenneth A. Reinert & Joseph E. Flynn, 1996. "Commercial Policy and the Domestic Carrying Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 181-98, February.
- Francois, Joseph F & Wooton, Ian, 2001.
"Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 249-61, May.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2000. "Reciprocity Across Modes of Supply in the WTO: A Negotiating Formula," CEPR Discussion Papers 2481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.