Shaping Future Rules for Trade in Services: Lessons from the GATS
In: Trade in Services in the Asia Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics (EASE), Volume 11
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaditya Mattoo, 2000. "Developing Countries in the New Round of GATS Negotiations: Towards a Pro-Active Role," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 471-489, April.
- Francois, Joseph F & Wooton, Ian, 2001.
"Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 249-261, May.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2000. "Reciprocity Across Modes of Supply in the WTO: A Negotiating Formula," CEPR Discussion Papers 2481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & Hugh M. Arce & Kenneth A. Reinert & Joseph E. Flynn, 1996. "Commercial Policy and the Domestic Carrying Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 181-198, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Michalopoulos, Constantine & Winters, L. alan, 2003. "More favorable and differential treatment of developing countries : toward a new approach in the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3107, The World Bank.
- Arvind Subramanian & Aaditya Mattoo, 2003. "What Would a Development-Friendly WTO Architecture Really Look Like?," IMF Working Papers 03/153, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2003. "Global Economic Prospects 2004 : Realizing the Development Promise of the Doha Agenda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14782, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.