Commercial Policy and the Domestic Carrying Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Whalley, 2004.
"Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalisation in Services Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(8), pages 1223-1253, August.
- John Whalley, 2003. "Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalization in Services Trade," NBER Working Papers 10181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Patrick Tomberger, 2015.
"Services Linkages and the Value Added Content of Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1631-1649, November.
- Francois, Joseph & Manchin, Miriam & Tomberger, Patrick, 2013. "Services linkages and the value added content of trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6432, The World Bank.
- Francois, Joseph, 2015. "Services Linkages and the Value Added Content of Trade," Papers 882, World Trade Institute.
- Andriamananjara, Soamiely, 2004.
"Trade and International Transport Services: an Analytical Framework,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 604-625.
- Soamiely Andriamananjara, 2002. "Trade and International Transport Services: An Analytical Framework," International Trade 0211003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christen, Elisabeth & Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard, 2012.
"CGE modeling of market access in services,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6106, The World Bank.
- Elisabeth M. Christen & Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2012. "CGE Modeling of Market Access in Services," Economics working papers 2012-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Elisabeth Christen & Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2012. "CGE modeling of market access in services," Working Papers 2012-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Lewis, Justin, 2013. "Veiled Waters: Examining the Jones Act's Consumer Welfare Effect," MPRA Paper 51469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carsten Fink & Aaditya Mattoo & Ileana Cristina Neagu, 2002.
"Trade in International Maritime Services: How Much Does Policy Matter?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 81-108, June.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2001. "Trade in international maritime services : how much does policy matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2522, The World Bank.
- Christen, Elisabeth & Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard, 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Modeling of Market Access in Services," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Zheng, Jianfeng & Meng, Qiang & Sun, Zhuo, 2014. "Impact analysis of maritime cabotage legislations on liner hub-and-spoke shipping network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 874-884.
- Bernard Hoekman & Carlos Braga, 1997.
"Protection and Trade in Services: A Survey,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 285-308, July.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Primo Braga, Carlos, 1997. "Protection and Trade in Services: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 1705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Primo Braga, Carlos A., 1997. "Protection and trade in services : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1747, The World Bank.
- Mak, James & Sheehey, Christopher & Toriki, Shannon, 2010. "The passenger vessel services act and America's cruise tourism industry," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 18-26.
- Aaditya Mattoo, 2003. "Shaping Future Rules for Trade in Services: Lessons from the GATS," NBER Chapters,in: Trade in Services in the Asia Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics (EASE), Volume 11, pages 47-78 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallaway, Michael P. & Blonigen, Bruce A. & Flynn, Joseph E., 1999. "Welfare costs of the U.S. antidumping and countervailing duty laws," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 211-244, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:29:y:1996:i:1:p:181-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.