Short Term Overreaction Effect: Evidence on the Turkish Stock Market
In: Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richards, Anthony J, 1997.
" Winner-Loser Reversals in National Stock Market Indices: Can They Be Explained?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2129-2144, December.
- Anthony J. Richards, 1997. "Winner-Loser Reversals in National Stock Market Indices; Can they Be Explained?," IMF Working Papers 97/182, International Monetary Fund.
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
- Atkins, Allen B. & Dyl, Edward A., 1990. "Price Reversals, Bid-Ask Spreads, and Market Efficiency," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(04), pages 535-547, December.
- Antonios Antoniou & Emilios C. Galariotis & Spyros I. Spyrou, 2005.
"Contrarian Profits and the Overreaction Hypothesis: the Case of the Athens Stock Exchange,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 11(1), pages 71-98.
- Antonios Antoniou & Emilios C. Galariotis & Spyros I. Spyrou, 2005. "Contrarian Profits and the Overreaction Hypothesis: the Case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Post-Print hal-01096037, HAL.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Zhang, Hao, 1992. "The Contrarian Investment Strategy Does Not Work in Canadian Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 383-395, September.
- Bowman, Robert G. & Iverson, David, 1998. "Short-run overreaction in the New Zealand stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 475-491, November.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Gosnell, Thomas & Harikumar, T, 1998. "Winners and Losers on NYSE: A Re-examination Using Daily Closing Bid-Ask Spreads," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 53-64, Spring.
- Alonso, Aurora & Rubio, Gonzalo, 1990. "Overreaction in the Spanish equity market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 469-481, August.
More about this item
Keywordsshort term overreaction effect; Istanbul Stock Exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:izm:prcdng:200809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ayla Ogus Binatli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deieutr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.