Carl Menger on States as Orders, not Organizations: Entangled Economy into a Neo-Mengerian Approach
In: Entangled Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Menger, Carl, 1892. "On the Origins of Money," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 2, pages 239-255.
- Pierre Garrouste, 1994. "Menger et Hayek à propos des institutions : continuité et ruptures," Post-Print halshs-00274495, HAL.
- Pierre Garrouste, 1994. "Menger and Hayek on Institutions : continuity and discontinuities," Post-Print halshs-00274422, HAL.
- Kiichiro Yagi, 1993. "Carl Menger's Grundsätze in the Making," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 697-724, Winter.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2007. "Fiscal Sociology and the Theory of Public Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12713.
- Garrouste, Pierre, 1994. "Menger and Hayek on Institutions: Continuity and Discontinuity," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 270-291, September.
- Yukihiro Ikeda, 2008. "Carl Menger's monetary theory: A revisionist view," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 455-473.
More about this item
KeywordsNeo-Mengerianism; emergentism; biology; social needs; B13; B31; B53;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:aaeczz:s1529-213420140000018003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charlotte Maiorana). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.