Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Rowley, Charles K, 1997. "Donald Wittman's The Myth of Democratic Failure: Review Article," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 92(1-2), pages 15-26, July.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:55:y:1961:i:04:p:831-842_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Lars P. Feld, 2013. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth in OECD Countries," Public Finance Review, , vol. 41(4), pages 421-445, July.
- Wittman, Donald, 1989. "Why Democracies Produce Efficient Results," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1395-1424, December.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Randall Holcombe & DeEdgra Williams, 2011. "The cartelization of local governments," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 149(1), pages 65-74, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:03:p:702-713_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Wagner, 2007. "Fiscal Sociology and the Theory of Public Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12713, April.
- Leeson, Peter T., 2011. "Government, clubs, and constitutions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 301-308.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Salter, 2015. "Calhoun’s concurrent majority as a generality norm," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 375-390, September.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:174:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0499-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayme S. Lemke, 2016. "Interjurisdictional competition and the Married Women’s Property Acts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(3), pages 291-313, March.
- Emily Skarbek, 2014. "The Chicago Fire of 1871: a bottom-up approach to disaster relief," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 160(1), pages 155-180, July.
- Dean Stansel, 2012. "Competition, knowledge, and local government," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 243-253, September.
- Daniel Pop & Roxana Radu, 2013. "Challenges to Local Authorities under EU Structural Funds: Evidence from Mixed Quasi-markets for Public Service Provision in Romania," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1108-1123, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Goods; Quasimarkets;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H44 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Goods: Mixed Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-09-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2011-09-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .