Report NEP-MIC-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James J. Heckman, 2011. "Integrating Personality Psychology into Economics," NBER Working Papers 17378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fehr, Ernst & Hoff, Karla, 2011. "Tastes, Castes, and Culture: The Influence of Society on Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 5919, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barseghyan, Levon & Molinari, Francesca & O'Donoghue, Ted & Teitelbaum, Joshua C., 2011. "The Nature of Risk Preferences: Evidence from Insurance Choices," Working Papers 11-03, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Chris Edmond, 2011. "Information Manipulation, Coordination, and Regime Change," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1125, The University of Melbourne.
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2011. "Ranking Games," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Loïc Berger, 2011. "Does Ambiguity Aversion Raise the Optimal Level of Effort? A Two-Period Model," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-021, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Loïc Berger, 2011. "Smooth Ambiguity Aversion in the Small and in the Large," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Warren Young, 2011. "Rational Expectations: Retrospect and Prospect," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000227, David K. Levine.
- Boettke, Peter & Coyne, Christopher & Leeson, Peter, 2011. "Quasimarket failure," MPRA Paper 33068, University Library of Munich, Germany.