Public Goods And Private Communities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fred E. Foldvary, 2014. "Governance by voluntary association," Chapters,in: Cities and Private Planning, chapter 4, pages 66-92 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9342-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Moroni, 2011. "Land-use Regulation for the Creative City," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aron Gooblar, 2002. "Outside the Walls: Urban Gated Communities and their Regulation within the British Planning System," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 321-334, April.
- Jeremy R. Groves, 2008. "Finding the Missing Premium: An Explanation of Home Values within Residential Community Associations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 188-208.
- Alessi Louis De, 1998. "Reflections on Coase, Cost, and Efficiency," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Moroni, Stefano & Antoniucci, Valentina & Bisello, Adriano, 2016. "Energy sprawl, land taking and distributed generation: towards a multi-layered density," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 266-273.
- Peter Gordon, 2012. "Spontaneous Cities," Working Paper 8954, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Peter Gordon & Wendell Cox, 2014. "Modern cities: their role and their private planning roots," Chapters,in: Cities and Private Planning, chapter 8, pages 155-173 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2012. "Deficits, Debt, and Democracy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14477.
- Feng Deng, 2014. "Private governance under public constraints," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 324-340, September.
- F. Frederic Deng, 2002. "Ground Lease-Based Land Use System versus Common Interest Development," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 190-206.
- Stefano Moroni & David Emanuel Andersson, 2014. "Introduction: private enterprise and the future of urban planning," Chapters,in: Cities and Private Planning, chapter 1, pages 1-16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Laura Langbein & Kim Spotswood-Bright, 2004. "Efficiency, Accountability, and Private Government: The Impact of Residential Community Associations on Residential Property Values," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 85(3), pages 640-659.
- Fred E. Foldvary, 2011. "Contract, Voice and Rent: Voluntary Urban Planning," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francesco Minora, 2013. "Collective institutions towards habitability: roles, strategies and forms of governance," Euricse Working Papers 1352, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Fred E. Foldvary, 2005. "Geo-Rent: A Plea to Public Economists," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 2(1), pages 106-132, April.
- William H. Rogers, 2006. "A Market for Institutions: Assessing the Impact of Restrictive Covenants on Housing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(4), pages 500-512.
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:162-169 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.