Norms, Advice Networks and Joint Economic Governance: The Case of Conflicts Among Shareholders at the Commercial Court of Paris
In: Does Economic Governance Matter?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emmanuel Lazega & Lise Mounier & Paola Tubaro, 2011. "Norms, advice networks and joint economic governance: the case of conflicts among shareholders at the commercial court of Paris," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6, Sciences Po.
- Emmanuel Lazega & Lise Mounier & Paola Tubaro, 2011. "Norms, advice networks and joint economic governance: the case of conflicts among shareholders at the commercial court of Paris," Post-Print hal-01054015, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1096 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul R. Milgrom & Douglass C. North & Barry R. Weingast*, 1990. "The Role Of Institutions In The Revival Of Trade: The Law Merchant, Private Judges, And The Champagne Fairs," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4590 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D - Microeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14356_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.