Capital flows and financial assets in the Philippines: determinants, consequences and challenges for the central bank
In: Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
44-20.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:44-20||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993.
"El problema de la afluencia de capital: Conceptos y temas
[The Capital Inflows Problem: Concepts and Issues]," MPRA Paper 13682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2006.
"Capital Controls: An Evaluation,"
NBER Working Papers
11973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2005. "Capital Controls: An Evaluation," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-19, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Magud, Nicolas, 2007. "Capital controls: An evaluation," MPRA Paper 14097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2006. "What is next for financial globalization: Some perspective gained from the experience of capital flows to emerging market economies," MPRA Paper 13400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:44-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.