The changing information content of market interest rates
In: Market functioning and central bank policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Reinhart & Brian Sack, 2000. "The Economic Consequences of Disappearing Government Debt," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 163-220.
- Mark Fisher & Douglas Nychka & David Zervos, 1995. "Fitting the term structure of interest rates with smoothing splines," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D’Agostino, Antonello & Ehrmann, Michael, 2014.
"The pricing of G7 sovereign bond spreads – The times, they are a-changin,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 155-176.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Ehrmann, Michael, 2012. "The pricing of G7 sovereign bond spreads – the times, they are a-changin," MPRA Paper 40604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ehrmann, Michael & D'Agostino, Antonello, 2013. "The pricing of G7 sovereign bond spreads: the times, they are a-changin," Working Paper Series 1520, European Central Bank.
- Don H Kim & Athanasios Orphanides, 2007. "The bond market term premium: what is it, and how can we measure it?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Song Han & Hao Zhou, 2016.
"Effects of Liquidity on the Non-Default Component of Corporate Yield Spreads: Evidence from Intraday Transactions Data,"
Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(03), pages 1-49, September.
- Song Han & Hao Zhou, 2008. "Effects of liquidity on the nondefault component of corporate yield spreads: evidence from intraday transactions data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Song Han & Hao Zhou, 2011. "Effects of Liquidity on the Nondefault Component of Corporate Yield Spreads: Evidence from Intraday Transactions Data," Working Papers 022011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Adam Kobor & Lishan Shi & Ivan Zelenko, 2005. "What Determines U.S. Swap Spreads?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7272.
- Craig Furfine & Eli M. Remolona, 2005. "Price discovery in a market under stress: the U.S. Treasury market in fall 1998," Working Paper Series WP-05-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Helberg, Stig & Lindset, Snorre, 2016. "Risk protection from risky collateral: Evidence from the euro bond market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 193-213.
- John Hawkins, 2005. "Globalisation and monetary operations in emerging economies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation and monetary policy in emerging markets, volume 23, pages 59-80 Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2003. "Measuring treasury market liquidity," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 83-108.
- Gann, Philipp & Laut, Amelie, 2008. "Einflussfaktoren auf den Credit Spread von Unternehmensanleihen," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 4231, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Feldhütter, Peter & Lando, David, 2008. "Decomposing swap spreads," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 375-405, May.
- Ejsing, Jacob & Grothe, Magdalena & Grothe, Oliver, 2015. "Liquidity and credit premia in the yields of highly-rated sovereign bonds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 160-173.
- Lawrence Kreicher & Robert N McCauley & Philip Wooldridge, 2014. "Benchmark tipping in the global bond market," BIS Working Papers 466, Bank for International Settlements.
- Maclachlan, Iain C, 2007. "An empirical study of corporate bond pricing with unobserved capital structure dynamics," MPRA Paper 28416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haibin Zhu, 2006. "An Empirical Comparison of Credit Spreads between the Bond Market and the Credit Default Swap Market," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 211-235, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:12-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .