Improving liquidity in government bond markets: what can be done?
In: The development of bond markets in emerging economies
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
11-04.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:11-04||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sanjiv Ranjan Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 1997. "Auction Theory: A Summary with Applications to Treasury Markets," NBER Working Papers 5873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gravelle, Toni, 1998. "Buying Back Government Bonds: Mechanics and Other Considerations," Staff Working Papers 98-9, Bank of Canada.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Carlo Cottarelli, 1997. "Designing effective auctions for treasury securities," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(Jul).
- Bank for International Settlements, 2001. "The banking industry in the emerging market economies: competition, consolidation and systemic stability," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 04, October.
- Hirotaka Inoue, 1999. "The Structure of Government Securities Markets in G10 Countries: Summary of Questionnaire Results," CGFS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market Liquidity: Research Findings and Selected Policy Implications, volume 11, pages 1-22 Bank for International Settlements.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:11-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.