Improving liquidity in government bond markets: what can be done?
In: The development of bond markets in emerging economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjiv Ranjan Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 1997. "Auction Theory: A Summary with Applications to Treasury Markets," NBER Working Papers 5873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirotaka Inoue, 1999. "The Structure of Government Securities Markets in G10 Countries: Summary of Questionnaire Results," CGFS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market Liquidity: Research Findings and Selected Policy Implications, volume 11, pages 1-22, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2001. "The banking industry in the emerging market economies: competition, consolidation and systemic stability," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 04, June.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Carlo Cottarelli, 1997. "Designing effective auctions for treasury securities," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(Jul).
- Toni Gravelle, 1998. "Buying Back Government Bonds: Mechanics and Other Considerations," Staff Working Papers 98-9, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dumitru, Ionut & Stanca, Razvan, 2010.
"Fiscal discipline and economic growth – the case of Romania,"
27300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ionut Dumitru & Razvan Stanca, 2011. "Fiscal discipline and economic growth – the case of Romania," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 50, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Lucotte, Yannick, 2012. "Adoption of inflation targeting and tax revenue performance in emerging market economies: An empirical investigation," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 609-628.
- Paul Lejot & Douglas Arner & Liu Qiao, 2004. "Making Markets: Reforms to Strengthen Asia's Debt Capital Markets," Working Papers 132004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2006. "The development of Asian bond markets," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 1-12, Bank for International Settlements.
- Philipp Paulus, 2006. "Brüssel, Frankfurt oder Basel - Wo muss das Problem steigender Staatsschulden in der Europäischen Währungsunion gelöst werden?," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 01/2006, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Michael J. Fleming & Seema Saggar & Samita Sareen, 2016. "Trading activity in the Indian government bond market," Staff Reports 785, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 05 Aug 2016.
- Serge Jeanneau & Camilo E Tovar, 2008. "Latin America’s local currency bond markets: an overview," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), New financing trends in Latin America: a bumpy road towards stability, volume 36, pages 46-64, Bank for International Settlements.
- John Hawkins, 2003. "Central bank balance sheets and fiscal operations," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Fiscal issues and central banking in emerging economies, volume 20, pages 71-83, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stephen Vajs, 2014. "Government debt issuance: issues for central banks," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The role of central banks in macroeconomic and financial stability, volume 76, pages 29-46, Bank for International Settlements.
- M. S. Mohanty & Marc Klau, 2004. "Monetary policy rules in emerging market economies: issues and evidence," BIS Working Papers 149, Bank for International Settlements.
- Obert Nyawata, 2013. "Treasury Bills And/Or Central Bank Bills For Absorbing Surplus Liquidity: The Main Considerations," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(02), pages 1-32.
- John Hawkins, 2005. "Globalisation and monetary operations in emerging economies," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation and monetary policy in emerging markets, volume 23, pages 59-80, Bank for International Settlements.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2013. "ADB Distinguished Lecture Renminbi Internationalization: Tempest in a Teapot?," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 148-164, March.
- Obert Nyawata, 2012. "Treasury Bills and/Or Central Bank Bills for Absorbing Surplus Liquidity; The Main Considerations," IMF Working Papers 12/40, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Managing Risks in Financial Market Development; The Role of Sequencing," IMF Working Papers 03/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Andraž, Grum, 2006. "Razvitost slovenskega trga dolžniškega kapitala in ocenitev krivulje donosnosti," MPRA Paper 4876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guorong Jiang & Robert McCauley, 2004. "Asian local currency bond markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Nath, Golaka, 2013. "Liquidity Issues in Indian Sovereign Bond Market," MPRA Paper 51633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2007. "Financial stability and local currency bond markets," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 28, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:11-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.