Agricultural Economics Knoxville, Tennessee (United States)
University of Tennessee-Knoxville
302 Morgan Hall, Knoxville, TN 37901
RePEc:edi:dautkus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zhong, Jia & Yu, T. Edward & Clark, Christopher D. & English, Burton C. & Larson, James A., 2015. "Grey Water Footprint and Economic Tradeoff Analysis of Switchgrass Supply Chain: A Case Study of West Tennessee," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205697, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Zhong, Jia & Yu, T. Edward & English, Burton & Larson, James, 2015. "Environmental and economic trade-offs of switchgrass supply chain for biofuel in Tennessee," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196898, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Zhong, Jia & Yu, T. Edward & Clark, Christopher D. & English, Burton C. & Larson, James A. & Cheng, Chu-Lin, 2018. "Effect of land use change for bioenergy production on feedstock cost and water quality," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 580-590.
- Zhong, Jia & Yu, T. Edward & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Fu, Joshua S. & Calcagno, James, 2016. "Analysis of environmental and economic tradeoffs in switchgrass supply chains for biofuel production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 791-803.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Zhong, Jia & Yu, T. Edward & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Fu, Joshua S. & Calcagno, James, 2016.
"Analysis of environmental and economic tradeoffs in switchgrass supply chains for biofuel production,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 791-803.
- Dehghani, Ehsan & Jabalameli, Mohammad Saeed & Jabbarzadeh, Armin, 2018. "Robust design and optimization of solar photovoltaic supply chain in an uncertain environment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 139-156.
- Ng, Rex T.L. & Kurniawan, Daniel & Wang, Hua & Mariska, Brian & Wu, Wenzhao & Maravelias, Christos T., 2018. "Integrated framework for designing spatially explicit biofuel supply chains," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 216(C), pages 116-131.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jia Zhong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.